Fantastic Bromo!

This time I want to review my experience to Bromo :). It's an active volcanos in the region of Probolinggo, East Java. When got in Bromo, I stayed at Cafe Lava View, because it's  first time I go to Bromo and eventually find recommendations from the internet with a budget backpacker and finally found it. Cafe Lava View is almost traveler recommend if you wanna go to Bromo. The location is not far from the gate of Mount Bromo. There are stay many jeep ready to provide its services to deliver tourists to the top. But I suggest to book on the spot just because it can be cheaper (at the time I ordered from the inn so quite expensive).
malang
Cafe Lava View Inn

The next is to felt the adventure. we were ready from the inn at 4 a.m. and got to the top at 5.30 a.m. We were already prepared to enjoy the sunrise in waiting with a lot of people. Should be able to take the right angle to see the sunrise because it must share with those who also want to see the sunrise from the good side.
 rising to rising, beautiful sunrise from Bromo

Almost 7 o'clock. still foggy and cold
Then it's time to climb down, ride a jeep and went to the whispering sand (pasir berbisik) and gunung batok (Teletubbies hills). We will see Bromo crater in Pasir berbisik.  Ready to climb!! hoshh .. hoshhh .. prepare extra energy. Don't ride a horse, better walk for a little bit exercising hehehehe
 Pasir Berbisik region
Finally, after climbing and walking up hundreds of steps, here we come TOP OF MOUNT BROMO!! wohooo!!!! see my face already frivolous tired!! hahah.. but I'm very happy by the way. It became my first time to uphill the mount as high as Bromo.
Capturing the most spectacular moment is a pride of my life. By the way, it is a mountain behind  me, it's named Batok mountain and I stand with the same height. Imagine how tired to climb up to the crater of Bromo. How about Semeru? hohohoho .. and I was standing almost close to the abyss. Sliding a bit, Slip might fall down freely heheh .. we have to be careful buddy! finish! we went back to the hostel and ready for next destination, Baluran National Park. hap! hap!
Hurraayyy! the mission of Bromo has done!! what a beautiful paradise!
bye Bromo, see you next! ;)

Comments