Bandung trip : Dulang Resto

Hi there! I love to posting everything and share with you about every my experience. I am happy being the explorer and find everything new around me. This time I'll back to tell you about a place in Bandung. because of its good weather, it often become a short escape for every people in the city, especially from Jakarta.  For me Bandung always have a charasteristic about its lifestyle. I think young people in Bandung always have creative tought. There are many hangout places and creative spaces.  I always love exploring Bandung. I love to search a creative or relax place in here. Most of places in Bandung is awesome and superb creative! but in this posting, I wanna share you about restaurant in Lembang. Lembang with its good weather is also chosen by every bussinesman to build a cottage, resort or eatery.

Now I'll show you about Dulang resto. Sounds like a traditional. yup! it is traditional restaurant but packaged in modern. Before I make a review  about this place, I know about this place by instagram. I seek about special place that different with another eatery in the city and finay find this restaurant. Dulang resto is located in Lembang, Bandung.  If you ever go to De' Ranch in Lembang, Dulang isn't far from De' Ranch. But you need GPS or at least you have to asked to many people around about the location because the place is rather hard to find. You'll find uphill road to go to this place.
lembang
exterior atmosphere
This is Dulang resto! This place is a resort but it have resto for public so you can stay a night in here or just having lunch or just having dinner. Almost material are wood and stones. First I think about this place is awesome. The place is consisted of  2 parts. It has resort and restaurant. But although this place have a resort, it can visited by public who wants to just eat in restaurant. The building of restaurant is consisted of 3 floors but I recommend you to take a sit in 3rd floor. By 3rd floor you can see beutiful landscape with Dulang's infinity pool that very beautiful.  The decoration are blend of tradional and modern and most of the element are wood that make the visitors  feel warm and calm. How I love  a place like this!  The atmosphere is modern traditional. The restaurant is suitable for you couple or family. You must visit here!


Just sit and relax. Drink a cup of hot chocolate makes yourself calm and enjoy the atmosphere in this place. This is a good place for you to out from your daily routines. You can enjoy and see mountain view by this place with infinity pool that makes this place looks so nice. About the food, Dulang has many choice of menu that you can pick. From western food to traditional food you can choose what you want. I ever ate the fried rice, banana split, and drink a cup of hot chocolate. No doubt with the taste. About the price, by my point of view, Dulang has good price. I think it's not too much expensive. The range of food price between 25.000-100.000. It's an effective price that we pay for the resort like this.
Last but not least, the best part from Dulang resto, here it is! the view and the pool! I think it's a good restaurant ever which could present infinity pool for public. I really in love with this place!. you can swim by paying it 20.000 ruphias/person. So here's my review about great outdoor  place in Bandung. I recommend you to try this place, Dulang resto.

Comments