Bali Paradise

What will I show you about my traveling now? It's Bali. For those who never know Bali, I want to share this post to show you one of beautiful island in my lovely country, Indonesia. Bali has almost known by the world as beautiful paradise (I'm so proud about the location that Tyra Banks selected for American Next Top Model top 5 cycle 20, that's Bali hihihi..) It's known by its beautiful beaches, landscape, and the culture. Ya, if we talk about Bali, it will not be separated by the culture. Bali has a very strong culture. So many tourists usually come becuse its unique culture too besides the reason of its views. So now I wanna share my holiday experience in Bali.

My first stop in Bali is Legian Kuta.  I arrived at afternoon. Me and my friend booked a hotel in Legian beacuse the location is near airport and nightlife. If you wanna stay in Bali with its social life, Kuta and Legian are good location for that reason. At that time, we stayed at Hotel S8. This is a budget hotel with good condition. I recomend you this hotel. And the most important, you should book your motorcycle or car before you plan a holiday so you can easy to get everywhere in Bali. The day after, me and my friend planned a trip, so first trip we planned to Ubud. Ubud is a culture space of Bali. The type of Ubud are serene and calm If you ever watched Eat, Pray, and Love film, yeah this is the location of that film. I choose Tegalalang Rice Terracess. First I saw this place was awesome! I see green everywhere with a ground ladder. The icon of Indonesia is rice terracess.
The view makes us so relax. Then we went to Kintamani Mount. This is volcano. It's has expoded by many years ago. Kintamani has popular at this island.
bali

wisata bali
Kintamani!!
At the third day, We planned to South Bali. I think this part of spectacular part in Bali. We will find the stand-up cliff and canyon. So here we came first trip to Uluwatu! This is a temple or a pray house near the ocean. Whew I think about this place is great and so cool. As far as you see just Pura (temple) and seaview. There are many monkeys beacuse this is like a monkey forest too. The monkeys is treated by the local here. Then after Uluwatu, we went to the next trip, Dreamland Beach. The people also call this beach as a New Kuta because it's  almost same like the popular beach, Kuta. I think this beach more clean and good than Kuta.You can surf in this beach and there are many cafe too and souvenir shop. And next, we went to Garuda Wisnu Kencana. This is an art space. The area is very wide. Like its name, Garuda and Wisnu are name of the monument that stand-up at that place. Wisnu is a man and Garuda is a bird. The monument are superb large!! First you see the statue, you will wonder that the shape isn't almost done. The issue is the statue will be completed if the part of body has done. But I think this undone-statue looks so artsy. By the way, in this place you can also watch the traditional art of Bali like dancing or theater. So beautiful. 
wisata bali
Uluwatu
dreamland
Dreamland Beach
wisata bali
Garuda Wisnu Kencana
The next day, we went to Tanah Lot as our last destination. Tanah Lot is a beach with many cliffs and that's superb cool! This place is like Uluwatu, it has many temples and the tamples has its own characteristics. One of popular temple named Pura Bolong. It is a cliff that has a hole in the center. For me this is also the best place to see sunset. In this place, there is a restaurant that directly overlooking to the see so you can having early dinner with beautiful sunset. And at night is the top of our event, we watch Kecak dance, a popular traditional dance in Bali. 
Restaurant at Tanah Lot, you can see sunset while eating
Kecak Dancers



What an unforgetable holiday! superb beautiful paradise

Comments